United India Insurance company is one of the well-known companies in our country.
They are renowned for their customized health plans which offer various benefits such as hospitalization expenses as well as Ayush treatment cover.
United India General Insurance is a merger of 22 two big companies with its headquarter located in Chennai. They are best known for their affordable and customized health insurance plans that suit the needs of everyone.
They have also been accredited by ICRA for their high claim paying ability. Their health insurance plans are tailor made to offer the insured person not just best health treatment but also a piece of mind that is usually missing in other plans.
There are various benefits which a policyholder can benefit fin United India Insurance plan. Few of them are:-
- It offers you extensive coverage to you and your loved ones against minor and major illnesses, accidents, critical illnesses and hospitalization expenses.
- The claim settlement process is very easy and follows a speedy and a hassle-free settlement.
- They have cashless treatment in more than 7,000 hospitals all across India.
- You can avail all the services online such as purchasing a policy and renewal.
The company has numerous health insurance plans specially customized to meet the needs of an individual customer. They have individual health plans, family plans, top up plans, critical illness plans, etc. Below we have listed some schemes provided by United India Health Insurance.
- United India Gold Plan
- United India Family Medicare Plan
- United India Family Medicare 2014 Plan
- United India Platinum Plan
- United India Workmen Medicare Plan
- United India Criticare Plan
- United India Top Up Plans
- United India Super Top Up Plans
- United India Senior Citizen Plan
United India Health Insurance provides the policyholder to file both cashless and reimbursement claims for the insurance plan. You can also get the renewal of the policy very easily. One thing should be noted that the renewal of the policy should be done at least a month before its expiry date. If in case of the renewal lapses, you will lose your cumulative bonus and also the waiting period will start afresh.
The process to renew the United India health insurance policy is very simple. You can just get it done in 4 steps.
- Enter your policy number
- Submit all the required details
- Select your United India Health Insurance quote
- Make the payment online
One thing is to be noted that before renewal it is usually advised that you check United India health insurance policy features online and then make the insurance purchase or upgrade to make sure you are well aware of the policies and terms and conditions.